Funginix has more than once been called the ultimate nail fungus treatment. It has worked for many of the 35 million people who have struggled for a long time with nail fungus symptoms.
Funginix ingredients are proven safe. The product itself also has a very strong record of high consumer satisfaction levels.
Official Funginix Website: www.Funginix.com
The Funginix System
Funginix nail fungus treatment is administered in two parts. One part is the solution that is applied right to the nail under and around the nail bed. The other is a homeopathic spray that is applied under the tongue.
This dual fungus-fighting system of powerful Funginix ingredients is what most helps attack the root of this very unsightly and persistent problem. This formula is made of the following substances:
Nail Bed Solution
- Tea Tree Oil: Extracted from the Melaleuca alternafolia plant, tea tree oil has many medicinal properties that have proven effective against bacterium, fungus, mites, and lice.
- Almond Oil: Almonds are a rich source of oil. The oil extracted from these delicious nuts moisturizes and strengthens nails.
- Jojoba Oil: This oil is extracted from a plant of the same name. It is a natural fungicide that helps kill the nail infection and promote healthy beautiful nails.
- Vitamin E Oil: This is an emollient that is used in many beauty products to seal in moisture and make nails stronger.
- Lemongrass Oil: This essential oil has many beneficial properties, but the ones most relevant to nail fungus sufferers are its antimicrobial, antiseptic, fungicidal, and antibacterial ones. It works in harmony with the other ingredients to kill nail fungus dead.
- Undecylenic Acid: This is a fatty acid that works topically to prevent the growth of fungus on the skin and nails. It’s commonly found in remedies for diaper rash, jock itch, and athlete’s foot.
- Clove Oil: Another essential oil, it has antiseptic and analgesic properties designed to alleviate pain while killing fungus.
- Antimonium Crudum 200C – A homeopathic solution that treats pain, itching, inflammation, and brittle nails.
- Mancinella 30C – A tincture designed to treat dermatitis and mild pain, among other skin and nail issues.
- Arsenicum Album 200C – A tincture used to treat outbreaks on the skin and nails as well as relieves itching.
- Nitricum Acidum 30C – A tincture that primarily acts on the mucus membranes in the body, it works to reduce itching, pain, and dryness.
- Sulphur 12X – Sulphur is a substance required by the body for good health. It can be found in many foods. It is good for healing dryness, burning sensation, itching, and rough skin.
- Thuja Occidentalis 200C (Arbor Vitæ) – This essential oil is a natural disinfectant and insecticide that fights off the fungal infection.
This product also has an inactive ingredients: alcohol at a concentration of 20% and water. In case if you are allergic to any of these thirteen constituents its advised to not use it till the time you get a proper medical advice.
Users of this combination of Funginix ingredients noticed that their toes were clean and shiny within only six to twelve weeks of application. However, differences can be noticed within even a week. Applying regularly is what helps bring the best results. More usage tips are shown below.
The nail bed solution is applied as far under the nail as possible. You can start by applying a small amount to the center of the nail and working it around and underneath.
An applicator holder is provided to help apply the liquid comprising of finest ingredients. It works on fungus that appears on either the fingernails or the toenails. An improvement is made as the gel solution breaks down the karatin residing in the nails.
The benefits of these Funginix ingredients include as follows:
- Relieve from pain associated with fungal nail problems
- Disappearance of yellowing or other discoloration
- Eradication of white, powdery substance residing under nail beds
Click Here to visit www.Funginix.com